Taking a Reasoned Position
1. What do you believe?
2. Why do you believe what you believe?
3. How do your beliefs guide your actions?
Challenging Your Perspective and Understanding
4. How do you respond to contrary beliefs?
5. What do others believe?
6. Why do they believe what they believe?
Considering Your Potential for Error
7. What do you believe about what others believe?
8. What do others believe about what you believe?
This is skepticism in motion.
I really like this. I would love to publish it as an article if you cab provide examples of potential answers and explore them a bit within the text. Great questions. "How do you respond to contrary beliefs?".. yep.